A.P.J.Abdul Kalam



                You should know how to handle not only how to handle success how to handle the failures. Particularly you are in the management environment water it. 

                    I want the young people to understand how to manage the failure because any task you do your to come across problem. Problem should not become the captain of the individual other project chief. The project changed to become the captain of the problems and defeat the problem and succeed learning use create creativity leads to thinking provides knowledge makes you great history has proven that those who dare to invade imagine things. 


                    You don't worry field of human endeavor the other science medicine Sports after technology. The names of the people you imagine the impossible were engraved in our history by breaking the gibbet Subway imagination by breaking their limited imagine if they change they change the world.


                Newton UT kind sting you take Chandra shekar, thereby breaking the limits of your imagination they choose the one you want to discover us if you want to be innovators are going to give you what type of what type of characteristic you must have, you know mention and discover this have Emanated from creative minds that are being constantly working and imaging about come the telephone. 


                   She was imagined outcome you making the outcome in the mind with the Imaging of constant effort all the forces of the universe worked for that inspired my thereby leading to you and should display. So I would like to hear from you of you. It's for the upcoming generation to succeed in life. Well succeed in life. 
                    I have already told you, you have to do for kicks. Okay, number one I will have faith I will continuously upgrade me continuously acquire knowledge. 


            I will do hard work. I will persevere. I'm chips and succeed that the Mantra. Thank you, sir. Thank you so much.


                You have many accomplishments you've written books you've served as president aerospace engineering been a professor. Why is that?


                    You know, I had I had a teacher who many of us again boy Idiot Boy what they the second world was going on and the time I used to see him a class should class teacher excites teacher here digital classroom.




                        Continues to see that Knowledge from reduced of Alexander then it enters the classroom a teacher. I see English the cruelty of life. If you have kissed the girl he thought I might even have got him. What should be my way of life. She's the person the teacher gave me the patient of my life when everything and follow Now I've got the sad bastard opportunity the group helps to generate the miles and do the dreams to the young people and the nature of the gives with them and they become great human being sometime. They will become better at you, but better that the teacher so that approach you to have.I would have great. Yeah, I will continuously of quite knowledge how I will do hard work. I will persevere and succeed.


2 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post